Lions Club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as in communities worldwide. Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health and education needs worldwide.
Why should I become a Lion?
As a Lions club member, you can:
- make a difference everyday in your community
- provide support locally or reach out internationally
- grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events
- have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues
- develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders
- have access to membership discounts and services.
Interested in becoming a member?
Membership in a Lions club is by invitation from a local club. If you are interested in membership, contact the Brandywine Lions Club, or use the Club Locator to contact a local Lions Club near you. Tell the local club you are considering membership and want to attend a meeting to learn more. Then, ask a member for a membership application.
Not sure if you will fit in as a Lions Member?
Find out more about what Lions do. Read the "Becoming a Lion" information from the Lions Clubs International.